Monday 30 January 2012

Around the Walls

The Market House Deli, located on Main Street U.S.A. in Paris, is one of the most interesting counter service locations in Parc Disneyland. We're going to have a look at it in our 'Quick Bite' series in a few weeks, but for now, I thought it would be nice to continue our appreciate of the Parisian park by having a look at some of the sights of this Deli...

As we should all know by now, the walls can be some of the most interesting areas of the Disney Theme Parks! Take, for example, one of the walls in the Market House.

Full of period specific posters, adverts and goods, the decoration in this restaurant is next to none. I don't know about you, but that poster really makes me wish I had one of those Home Washing Machine and Wringer items!

And here, we can have a look at some of the goods the Deli can sell to guests.

What a relief! I was wondering where I could buy eggs!

No comments: