Wednesday 5 January 2011

Park Hopping at Christmas

To ease us back into normal life, DF'82 is spending another day celebrating Christmas in the Disney theme parks. So, for a bit of fun, let's have a look at some decorations of old from around the Disney World!

Starting with some decorations in the Contemporary Resort in WDW, and their own tree (in a prime location, according to the Royal Family!).We can also see a fun candle-holder in Disney's Sequoia Lodge in Disneyland Paris.And don't forget the star tree at Disney's All Star Resort.And who doesn't like the tree in Pop Century at Christmas? Or perhaps the beauty of Animal Kingdom Lodge when decorated for the holidays!

2 comments:

Snow White Archive said...

Brings back memories for me from WDW Christmas past. Nice pics.

Princess Fee said...

I know, I enjoy looking through my old sets of pictures to remind me of those Christmas days gone by...