Friday 23 April 2010

Hiatus For DF'82

It's summer holiday time here at the Royal Family - this princess is finally going off to Tokyo and will get to experience Tokyo Disneyland! Due to the volcano issues here in the UK, my trip has been changed a bit, but it is all organised now.

Due to this and the impending holiday, there will be no posts here at DF'82 for the next two weeks. I hope that you can all understand - I would much rather there be no posts here than some half hearted posts! And when I return we will visit more restaurants in Disneyland Paris, more hidden treasures and a detailed tour of the beautiful Tokyo Disneyland Resort.

Don't forget to visit the many fantastic Disney blogs on the right hand side of this page - these will keep you more than busy while I am on hiatus! Thank you again for visiting and being part of the DF'82 family.

No comments: