Wednesday 13 January 2010

Enjoying A Moment In Disneyland Parc

Sometimes it's just nice to enjoy the Parks, and as I have said many a time, Disneyland Parc is one of the most beautiful theme parks I have ever had the pleasure to visit.

From time to time I would like to share with you some images from the theme parks, especially in Disneyland Paris. Today's image is from Fantasyland and features some details of Alice's Curious Labyrinth, which I have talked about previously. Please click to view the picture larger.

DLP 2009 - Curiouser And Curiouser

2 comments:

FoxxFur said...

Hey hon, this is Christine at Passport to Dreams. I hate to post something unrelated in your comment box here but I have a favor to ask you; it's for a post I'm trying to assemble for 2719 Hyperion. Drop me a line at chrisfoxx85@yahoo.com. Thanks. :) <3

david.softech said...

The popular comment layout is common, so it is easily recognized when scanning to post a comment. If the comment section is in a different format, then I am going to spend more time trying to decipher what everything means.
this is very interesting blog for online marketing


work from home