Thursday 3 December 2009

What Do You Celebrate?

Continuing with our Celebrate series, here at DF'82, today's interview is with someone who is a big fan of the world of Disney, but would not call herself a geek, like many of us would! I think it is important and interesting to meet all kinds of Disney fans - and remember that there are many who are not as flamboyant or obsessive as us... But what do they love about Disney and, mainly, what do they celebrate?

Myrna Litt is a lover of the Mouse and all things magical. She truly appreciates the creativity of the Walt Disney Company, and especially enjoys Hidden Mickeys!

How did you become a Disney fan?

First went [to Disney] when I was about 5. My husband's dad worked with Roy Disney [and] was invited opening day but did not go.

What is your favorite Disney Theme Park?

Only been to Anaheim but Bill has been to WDW.

Which is your favorite attraction - past or present - and why?

Always loved the Golden Horseshoe Review. I have great memories of Wally Boog and also Skull Rock. We always had ice cream at the carnation plaza. I still see Billy Hill every time I go. My husband likes all the trains past and present.

Is there one show or parade, which you feels best embodies the
spirit of Disney?
Main Street Electrical parade. The music alone makes me cry.

What is your Disney "guilty pleasure"?

Buying trivia books.

How do you bring your love of Disney into your daily life?

Love to share with people things they just don't know about Disney.

No comments: