Friday 12 December 2008

Holidays All Around

As long-time readers of this blog will know, I do love the Disney Theme Park Resorts. Back in my days as a Cast Member, one of my favourite things to do was Resort Hop. It was cheap, cheerful and usually an adventure (especially when Walt Disney World Resort Buses came into the equation).

And, as you know, the holidays are not forgotten in the Disney Resorts, no matter where you are in the world! So, for the next few days, I thought we could do some Resort hopping of our own - what do you think? Disneyland Paris, especially, brightens up their Resorts even more with Christmas trees, tinsel, baubles and decorations galore!

Whilst being one of my favourite Resorts in the Paris Resort area, the Disneyland Paris Hotel is brilliantly decorated during the Holidays. Just have a look at some of these pictures of the lobby - which really don't do it justice!

DSC_0233
DSC_0239

And don't you like it when not only do you get presents under your tree, but you also get suitcases, filled with wonder? I know I do!

DSC_0235

DSC_0234

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.